Cassiopeia's Faith

Please tag before leaving. Spammers wont be entertained. you may choose to leave, but please don't dirt my blog. Lastly , thank you & have a nice day!

Nothing much happened today, because I don't have class at tuesday, thursday and friday~ So nice rite?huahua.. but, sumtimes it makes me bored to death and always can't stop my eating habit..T3T.
Now, it seems I busy with useless things like playing several games in facebook, I am playing cafe world, fish a fish, roller coaster kingdom.ckck.. I want to stop doing that, but I CANNOT..idk why.:P.

I'm in love with to my bride song!!huahua..lol.yeaa..i'm sure most of cassiopeias now love that song because of JaeSu who sang it in Jae's sister wedding.=). the song is really great! Although I dunno the meaning of its..ima check it later.XDD.
Beside song, I am watching shining inheritance, HTTG, and you're beautiful! but, the most I love is Shining Inheritance because like my friend said, it's a good film that reach highest rating in korean drama, and this rating is higher than BBF~ Cool.:D
And because of this drama, I like Han HyoJoo..wakkaka.. i like her acting and otherss, before I saw this film, I don't like her in Iljimae..lol. So, I'm waiting excitedly of heaven postman! I hope that one will get a higher rating than HTTG..><. I'm sure yunho will understand about why the ratting is not high, I think the story of that film is not interesting enough to follow, it's too simple~ Haisshhh... I don't like Go AhRa now!yeaa..because of HTTG, I just don't like her being with BongGun, I prefer YeonYi!!then, I don't like AhRa face, I juz dislike that kind of face..lol..I prefer han hyojoo!! yaay to her!!:p

gonna finish this now, goin 2 watch RSCPA, animal rescue.=) my fav show!XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Best of Best

My biggest WISHES

~ Watch TVXQ concert and see them truly with my own eyes right in front of me
~ Get into 54 kg :p
~ Get a right job after graduate
~ Get a part time job immediately

Let's talk!

Forever LOVE

Forever LOVE

I LOVE YOU

~ Family
~ TVXQ
~ GIEs
~ My Besties
~ My Doggies
~ My Friends

Who am I?

~ A Cassiopeia =) *well not everyone know what does it mean*
~ Going to take Multimedia design in university
~Interested in Digital Art and Film

: Personality test said :
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Followers