Cassiopeia's Faith

Please tag before leaving. Spammers wont be entertained. you may choose to leave, but please don't dirt my blog. Lastly , thank you & have a nice day!

Jaejoong's biological mother restaurant?
ckck.. she seems really proud of her son.. I know it's usual for everyone, but I feel that her mother kind of using him after he become a famous singer group, she called him SON.
Sorry to say this, I understand that I dont know the reasons yet why she did that truly! she said because her business was failed before~ how about the other child? Is it because joongie is the oldest?><..hhh..

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Best of Best

My biggest WISHES

~ Watch TVXQ concert and see them truly with my own eyes right in front of me
~ Get into 54 kg :p
~ Get a right job after graduate
~ Get a part time job immediately

Let's talk!

Forever LOVE

Forever LOVE

I LOVE YOU

~ Family
~ TVXQ
~ GIEs
~ My Besties
~ My Doggies
~ My Friends

Who am I?

~ A Cassiopeia =) *well not everyone know what does it mean*
~ Going to take Multimedia design in university
~Interested in Digital Art and Film

: Personality test said :
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Followers