Cassiopeia's Faith

Please tag before leaving. Spammers wont be entertained. you may choose to leave, but please don't dirt my blog. Lastly , thank you & have a nice day!

Again~ a korean actor suicide or might be killed. =( Why this always happen to korean entertainers? i rarely know about park yong ha, i juz knew him from winter sonata. TT TT May him rest in peace~

here for further news :
http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100630000044


I saw so ji sub there and he looks so sad with tears all over his face.>< style="font-weight:bold;">News] Park Yong-ha’s ‘Best Friend’ Jaejoong is Burst in Tears

TVXQ Member Hero Jaejoong shed tears to hear the sad news about Park Yong-ha.

Hero Jaejoong who is currently in the midst of recording in United States on the 30th has to hear the suicide news of his close friend Park Yong-ha and devoted himself in tears. Jaejoong said, “I really want to visit the room where Park Yong-ha coffin is placed now, what should I do. How could this happen to him.” he stopped as he’s burst in tears. “Yesterday (the 29th) we’re talking on the phone. We’re supposed to meet when I return to South Korea…”

A representative of Jaejoong said, “The relationship between Park Yong-ha and Jaejoong was more than just a close relationship. They tell each other everything. When Jaejoong heard about this sad news in America, he’s totally clueless and was bitter to know nothing about the incidence. The most heartbreaking thing is that he will have to stay in United States and won’t be able to at least visit Park Yong-ha coffin.”

Since Jaejoong and Park Yong-ha both pursue activities in Japan, they have established a close relationship. Staying in a foreign country, they started to share thoughts and opinions which then built close friendship between them for years."

source: hankooki
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Then, I juz heard that my friend juz passed away this morning. TT TT. He had been suffering from leukimia, and once he was my classmate. The last time i saw him in my friend's farewell *last year* and he juz looked healthy with his rocker long hair. Although he liked to did bad habits like drinking and smoking, he's nice actually. Rest in peace my friend, mamed *it's his nickname by his high school friends* we'll miss you for sure~=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Best of Best

My biggest WISHES

~ Watch TVXQ concert and see them truly with my own eyes right in front of me
~ Get into 54 kg :p
~ Get a right job after graduate
~ Get a part time job immediately

Let's talk!

Forever LOVE

Forever LOVE

I LOVE YOU

~ Family
~ TVXQ
~ GIEs
~ My Besties
~ My Doggies
~ My Friends

Who am I?

~ A Cassiopeia =) *well not everyone know what does it mean*
~ Going to take Multimedia design in university
~Interested in Digital Art and Film

: Personality test said :
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Followers